Lusciously creamy with a hint of heat and layers of flavor and texture. We made this in our Weekly Cooking Class!
· 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
· 2 tablespoons aquafaba*
· 1 tablespoon lemon juice
· 1 cup unsweetened plant milk
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· 1 pinch cayenne
Building Your Benny:
· Whole grain English muffin, toasted**
· Tomatoes, sliced
· Avocado, sliced
· Options: Tofu Scramble
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For hollandaise sauce, toss corn, aquafaba, and pepper on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Allow to cool slightly then add to blender along with all other hollandaise ingredients and blend until very smooth.
4. If needed, heat in a small saucepan.
5. Assemble your Eggs-Free Benny muffin as it pleases you (see photo for ideas) and enjoy!
*Aquafaba is just bean water. Either from a can or from cooking water.
**Ezekiel makes a lovely variety of whole grain English muffins.