Updated: Apr 8
I have tried quite a few and I think you'll agree this one is awesome!
· 8oz Extra Firm Tofu
· 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
· 1/2 tsp Turmeric
· 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
· 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
· 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
· 1/4 tsp Black Salt – Optional
· Pinch Black Pepper
· 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
· 1/3 cup Unsweetened Plant Milk
1. Drain tofu and press if you wish.
2. Crumble the tofu with your fingers but leave some nice big chunks.
3. Add the nutritional yeast, turmeric, smoked paprika, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, black salt, black pepper, and onion powder to a bowl. Then add the milk and whisk it well.
4. Preheat skillet to medium high. Add the tofu and sauté it until lightly browned, being careful not to break it up too much when moving it around the pan.
5. Add the sauce and fold it in. Sauté until most of the liquid is absorbed.