Updated: Jul 3
This is an excellent side or appetizer. So easy and looks beautiful!
Use any kind of small, round potatoes that you like. My favorite is a medley.
We made this in our Weekly Cooking Class!
· 1 pound small potatoes
· 1 tablespoon onion powder
· ¼ cup aquafaba (bean water)
· ¼ cup nutritional yeast
· 1 tablespoon garlic powder
· 1 tablespoon dried dill*
· Optional garnish: fresh dill*
· Optional garnish: green onion
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Boil or steam whole potatoes until just fork tender. Drain, return to pot and set aside.
3. Combine onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, and dried dill in a small bowl.
4. Add spice blend to pot of potatoes. Cover and shake gently to coat.
5. On a parchment lined baking sheet, flatten potatoes using the bottom of a wide glass, bowl, or flat spatula.
6. Brush with aquafaba and sprinkle with any remaining spice mixture.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden.
8. Optional garnish: green onion and/or fresh herbs
*Use any herb combination that suits you!
Download PDF • 327KB