A creamy, minty, and potentially chocolaty treat for St. Paddy's Day and everyday!
· 2 large handfuls spinach
· 1 handful fresh mint or 1 tsp mint extract
· 2 bananas peeled and frozen
· ½ avocado minus pit and peel
· 2 cups unsweetened plant milk
· 2+ cups fresh water
1. Add greens to blender first and then the rest of the ingredients. Make sure water covers at least the greens. Be careful not to add too much. You can always add more water if it’s too thick.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Bonus Chocolate Sauce:
1. Soak 6 dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Blend dates and soaking water.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa and enough water to achieve desired consistency. Blend well.