Do you love a thick and creamy mayo? Me too. This oil free, plant based mayo is wonderful for sandwiches, salads and as a base for dips!
· ¼ cup cashews (soaked) or hemp seeds
· ¼ cup tahini
· ½ cup unsweetened plant milk
· ½ teaspoon onion powder
· ½ teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
· 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
· 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
Special Note: Measure vinegar carefully.
1. Drain cashews and discard water (if using hemp seeds, no need to soak).
2. Place all ingredients in blender.
3. Blend until super creamy and smooth, ~ 2 to 3 minutes.
Dressing Options: Thin down with water. Thin down with your favorite flavored vinegar.