Updated: Aug 24, 2021
A super quick decadent treat that has a luscious caramel-like consistency.
Makes ~16 to 24 bites. Ingredients:
· 1 cup raw walnuts · 1 cup Medjool dates · 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa · 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup Optional Toppings:
· Finely chopped walnuts
· Shredded coconut
· Unsweetened cocoa
1. Add walnuts, dates, and cocoa salt to food processor until roughly mixed.
2. Drizzle in maple syrup while processing until dough-like consistency achieved. It should be smooth and shiny.
3. Roll into ~1” round bites.
4. Optional: Roll bites in desired topping.
Notes: Bites may be eaten immediately but will be slightly soft. Refrigerate in a covered container for an hour or more for firmer texture. Layer with wax or parchment to prevent sticking.